Located just inside the James B. Chavis University Center, the Information Station is open Monday-Friday, from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:30am -5:30pm Sunday 11:30am – 5:30pm to assist students, faculty, staff, and visitors. During school vacations and summer sessions, the hours are adjusted and posted.
Some services provided by the Information Station include:
- Campus and community event information
- Campus map
- Campus directory of phone numbers
- Information on University services, policies, and regulations
- BRAVE bulletin board postings & approval
- Commuter Lockers
- Courtesy Phone – local calls only
- Communication Center Announcements
- Event Assistance – setups and technical assistance
- Umbrella Checkout – FREE
- Bike Share – FREE
- Shopping Shuttle
For more information, contact Ms. Penny Oxendine, Information Station Manager, at 910.521.6575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.